August 12 & 13, 2017
Saturday, August 12
- 1:00 - 3:00p.m. I.D.E.A. Member Meeting & Gathering
- 3:00 - 6:00p.m. Seminar begins for all attendees
Sunday, August 13
- 9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. Seminar continues
*Open to all dance school owners and their office staff in both Canada and the U.S.
- $199 | $149 (I.D.E.A. Members with discount code)
~ Prices in Canadian dollars
Rhee Gold is joining successful I.D.E.A. members and dance school owners in Canada to share their business ideas, creative tips and innovative programs. Rebecca Brettingham, Tom Carter, Nicole Garland and June Lawrence will present on various trending topics in the business of dance:
- Following up on and Staying on top of leads for recruitment
- Strategies and procedure for importing costumes from the U.S.
- How to create a business plan that works
- Keeping the cash flowing in your school
Rhee Gold is bringing his business seminars for the first time to Canada! I.D.E.A. member, June Lawrence, will be hosting the event at her studio, June Lawrence School of Dance in Mississauga, Ontario. June's school houses three studios and a spacious lobby which provide a wonderful setting for coming together as school owners, brainstorming about the business and sharing about our lives as dance educators.
Learn more about the June Lawrence School of Dance.
Attendees may make use of the contracted group rate with the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville.