I.D.E.A. Business Owner Events
In 2017, I.D.E.A. is coming to a location near you!
The International Dance Entrepreneurs Association offers all dance school owners unique opportunities in their regions for professional development and training. Events provide the occasion for school owners to come together for education, networking and business training.
From regional business development seminars and conferences, to a special cruise event for all dance educators, I.D.E.A. brings the world of dance to life through business and education.
See below for details on upcoming events sponsored by I.D.E.A. and information on how to register.
Still have questions? Contact us: email@example.com
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO - August 12 & 13
Rhee Gold, Rebecca Brettingham, Tom Carter, Nicole Garland & June Lawrence
$199 | $149 I.D.E.A. members
Open to ALL dance school owners and their office staff in both Canada and the U.S.
- Saturday, August 12
- 1 - 3pm - I.D.E.A. Member Meeting & Gathering
- 3 - 6pm - Seminar begins for all attendees
- Sunday, August 13
- 9am - 4pm - Seminar continues for all attendees
June Lawrence School of Dance
3614 Cartmel Road
ORLANDO, FL | BAHAMAS
Conference: November 4 & 5
Cruise: November 6 - 10
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites-Waterpark
- The conference will provide business seminars for you and your office staff. Your faculty will engage with movement classes, classroom strategies and demos, along with choreography workshops.
Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas
- Business has never been so much fun! Join us to cruise the Atlantic with other dance school owners and guests. Bring your faculty, your significant other or just treat yourself.
Open to ALL dance school owners, their office managers, faculty and significant others.