"For far too long, dance school owners have felt removed or alone in their work. As a member, you will find a community of supportive business professionals who understand your unique challenges and what it takes to be successful.
The member of the International Dance Entrepreneurs Association is a school owner who is seeking professional growth, greater efficiency in studio management and a deepened passion for the art of dance.
The time is now for school owners to come together to do what's right in the dance education field!"
Find Your Tribe with us!
- Dedicated exclusively to the dance school owner
- Document, video and marketing resources for download and on demand
- Exclusive member discounts with over 80 dance-related companies
- Networking and support with like-minded school owners
- Members dedicated to a Code of Ethics
- Regional professional development events for owners and office staff
- Marketing and branding campaigns sponsored by I.D.E.A. to help promote your studio
- And much more!
- Membership is granted to actively engaged school owners
- Proof of school ownership may be requested
- Applicants agree to conformity with the I.D.E.A. Code of Ethics
The cost of membership is $1,188 per year.
Paid in full annually at $1,089 (savings of $99)
Paid in monthly installments of $99 per month for one year
To protect the reputation of dance education by setting a high standard for safe and fair business practices. Making a commitment to ensure all students, regardless of age or skill level are offered a quality dance education.
To assist in the member’s growth of business, school organization and ability to create a positive culture that fosters successful dance students while always maintaining a professional and supportive environment.
To come together to share the latest trends, business concepts, and build camaraderie among studio owners.